Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Rose Family


Meet the Roses! These guys are actually my boyfriend's family, so I was a tiiiiny bit nervous to take their family pictures, because what if I messed it up? That, and I didn't want them to think I was bossy after 30 minutes of me telling them what to do. Haha, but in all seriousness, the session turned out great! It was fun and easy. I spent Thanksgiving with them this year (first time without my family which was sad, but I was so grateful they took me in for the holiday), so we found some time and a great location (although going into the barn may not have been the safest idea... it was just so cool though I couldn't help myself) to take some time and do a few family portraits during the holiday. 

This was also the first time I shot a family with all older kids, which was kind of strange. I'm just so used to spending half the time trying to get everyone to look at the camera. It was pretty nice to not have to worry so much about that and just focus on getting great images. So this was what we came out with! They were so fun to work with and I think you can really tell in the photos!

:)


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the Mom and Dad shots! So cute! They are all great, but those are precious! Very nice looking, that Rose Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bobbie's parents will be thrilled with these pics Katie!

    ReplyDelete