Friday, December 14, 2012

A Day in the Life



I spent an entire day with this lovely family a few weeks ago! As you can see, we had a lot of fun, and we ended up with a lot of really great images from the day. I met Stephanie at a networking event for wedding industry professionals that I was photographing. We chatted a little bit and she told me about this crazy idea (she thought it was crazy, I thought it was awesome) she had to have a photographer document a whole day in her family's life. I was so excited about the idea and said I would absolutely love to do it! It ended up working out, and I got to capture all of the little moments that make up a single day in the life of this beautiful family. This post is a little longer than usual because I just had too many favorites, I couldn't narrow it down any more.

I'm so happy I could be a part of the family for a day and capture all of the quiet, loud, fun, silly moments.

:)

2 comments:

  1. This is really nice Katie.....so glad you had this rare opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katie, these are some amazing pictures! You are just too talented!

    ReplyDelete