Saturday, December 1, 2012

Maisie and Jerrie


Meet Maisie and Jerrie! No, these are not engagement pictures, they are Christmas pictures! These two are such good friends of mine (Maisie has been one of my roommates for going on 3 years now, which is craziness) and if it weren't for her and Jerrie being together, I would never have met the amazing man I'm with now. So they mean a lot to me. And they asked me a while ago if I would take a photo of the two of them for a Christmas card. Of course! 

So this afternoon we took a walk around Andersonville and found a few pretty cute/Christmasy spots to snap some photos. It was unseasonably warm for this first day of December, which was so awesome. They're going to have a hard time choosing just one for that Christmas card! 

Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment