Sunday, January 12, 2014

MY Family Photo Session!

I was out in California for the past few weeks visiting my family for the holidays, so of course we had to do a family photo. This year it ended up turning into a real photo session instead of just a snapshot at Christmas! We all went to a nearby park, and I spent the next 15 minutes running back and forth setting up shots and trying to make it into the photos before the timer was up. Once we got a few good shots of all of us, I took the camera off the tripod and did some smaller group shots. Guest photographers include my dad (Andrew), and my little brother (Emerson) for the other photos that I am actually in! This was probably the hardest family session I've done haha, but I suppose I should have expected that. It turned out pretty cute once everyone cooperated!

:)


1 comment: