Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jessie + Mat | Couples Session

This session is unique because this couple is not engaged! This is a non engagement session with my little sister, Jessie, and her boyfriend, Mat. While I was in California for the holidays, I knew I wanted to do a photo session with the awesome light out there (not to mention warm weather). I mentioned to Jessie that I wanted to take some pictures, and she was all about it. I told her if she could convince Mat, then we could do some photos of the two of them! Luckily, Mat was a very good sport, and we had a lot of fun. AND I got to get some real shooting in along with all of my tourist photos (which I will blog about next, don't you worry)! So take a look at this beautiful California couples session and try not to get too upset at the fact they didn't have to wear coats in January. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment