Sunday, December 29, 2013

Favorite Engagement Sessions of 2013

It's that time of year! Just like everyone else, I am reflecting on everything I've done in the past year. It has been a pretty big year for me. I made the decision to move my business from Chicago to Madison... I think that's probably one of the biggest decisions I've ever made, and I couldn't be more happy with it. This year I have grown so much in my photography and have really found my style. I love every single couple I've had the opportunity to work with, and I am SO excited for what is to come in 2014.

I wanted to share some of my favorite images from engagement sessions in 2013. Every couple has a unique love story, and an engagement session is one of my absolute favorite ways to capture their love. It's laid back and such a great way to get used to being in front of the camera. Not to mention it's a fun way for me to get to know each couple, and they get to know me. Some of my favorite images that I've taken this year were in these engagement sessions, and I am so grateful to my clients for allowing me to get to know them and to capture such an exciting time in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment