Monday, November 4, 2013

Olivia + Abby | Chicago Senior Portraits

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending the morning with these lovely twin sisters! Olivia and Abby were visiting Chicago from Indianapolis for the weekend, and Olivia contacted me to see if I would do their senior photos in the city. These two weren't really feeling the corn fields and country landscapes of all of the senior pictures they had seen back home, so we got wandered around Michigan Ave by the Art Institute and Millennium Park and ended the session by the waters of Lake Michigan. They were so fun to work with, even if I had to trick the real smiles out a few times! As you will see, these two are seriously gorgeous and made my job so easy.

Good luck with your senior year girls! It's going to fly by. You're going to love love love being in the city next year! :)

First up is the lovely Olivia!



And here is Abby! 





No comments:

Post a Comment