Friday, November 22, 2013

A Day in the Life | Chicago Family Session

I don't get to do a lot of family photography, but when I do, I've determined this is my favorite kind. I spent an entire morning with this beautiful family in their Chicago apartment just hanging out and capturing what makes them who they are. I got a few more formal photos, but the majority of the day consisted of capturing moments. Which is basically what I live for. These are the best kinds of shoots because after the first hour, it's like I'm just a part of the family, and everyone is totally used to the camera, it's like it's not even there. These guys are so great, and I loved getting to spend part of their day with them just having fun at home and exploring the park. I did a day in the life session with them last year as well, and it's just crazy how much these girls grew in just a year. They are quite the pair, and adorable beyond belief as you will see! Thanks guys for hanging out with me, I absolutely loved capturing the spirit of your family!

<3




1 comment: