Friday, July 5, 2013

Kaitlan + Mitch's Katherine Legge Memorial Lodge Wedding

Kaitlan and Mitch were absolutely perfect to work with. I didn't get to meet them until the wedding day, but they welcomed me with open arms and by the end of the day it was like I had known them for much longer than 10 crazy awesome hours. They were so comfortable with each other and weren't shy in front of the camera, which made my job so easy.

We were praying the rain would hold off all day, and although, I drove to the church in Naperville with my windshield wipers on, it cleared up by the time I got there that morning, and didn't come back the rest of the day. The whole day was full of love and fun, and I hope the spirit of the day comes through in the photos.

Kaitlan and Mitch, thank you for trusting me with your special day, and I hope Disney World was perfect!

:)

Vendors:
Ceremony: St. Thomas the Apostle | Reception: Katherine Legge Memorial Lodge | Caterer: Marie's Catering | Florist: Mary Mazzefi | DJ: Mixwell Events | Photographer: Katie Ricard Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment