Monday, July 29, 2013

Emerson's California Senior Portrait Session

Everyone meet my little brother, Emerson! I can't believe he's going to be a senior in the fall. I'm getting old. I was in San Luis Obispo/Los Osos all last week hanging out with my family and wishing I lived in California. While I was there, I took an afternoon to go around town with Emerson to a few of his favorite spots to take his senior photos. We started out in Los Osos on this super cool trail with these great trees, then we headed to downtown SLO for some more urban feeling shots. The next evening we wanted to try and get the sunset at the beach at Montana de Oro, but unfortunately it was foggy both evenings we tried. So we just worked with it and ended up with a few great shots!

So anyways, as you will see by the photos, my little brother is basically a model, and with the amazing locations, it was hard to choose just a few favorites. Enjoy!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment