Monday, March 10, 2014

Lisa + John | Chicago Engagement Session

I had such a great time last week with Lisa and John for their engagement session! These two are perfect for each other and such a fun couple. We met up at the Owen and Engine, a small restaurant and bar, to begin our session. They have an upstairs bar area that is really cool and we got a lot of great shots up there. I'm definitely going to have to go back when I'm not working and try the food! According to John, they have the best fish and chips in the city, and they also have a pretty stellar beer selection. After we exhausted all of our photo ops at Owen and Engine, we headed to Welles park to do just a few outdoor photos at the seriously gorgeous gazebo. It was pretty chilly, so we made the outdoor portion quick and then called it a day! Lisa and John are big foodies, and when I first met Lisa, she told me the most important things to them on their wedding day is having good food, good drinks, and a good time. I think they have their priorities in line! I cannot wait to shoot their wedding this coming June at The Bristol in Chicago. For now, enjoy the photos of this beautiful couple!




1 comment:

  1. Love these, especially the first one under the gazebo and the last one of the blog. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete