Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kayleigh + Nick | Madison Engagement Photography

I don't even know where to start with these two. This is going to be a long post because I just have way too many favorites from this engagement session. It's worth it though, I promise! Kayleigh and Nick were like a breath of fresh air. They are so easy to love! Nick is a police officer, and Kayleigh is a nurse. I always like to ask my couples how they met and all that fun stuff... and I think Nick and Kayleigh's story of how they first met miiiight just be the best yet. Nick was working, and Kayleigh was driving home. Apparently Nick was following Kayleigh for a little bit before pulling her over, and the rest is history. I didn't ask, but I'm going to assume Kayleigh may have gotten out of that ticket. :p (no, he didn't ask for her number on the job, she did a little detective work and messaged him on facebook to ask him out for a date!) Love it.

They picked me up in Madison, and we drove out to Mt. Horeb to take some photos against the gorgeous Wisconsin countryside. The first stop was a farm in Nick's family, and the second location was the Hauge Log Church. The day was absolutely perfect. It was a little bit chilly, and by the end of the night I thought my fingers were going to fall off, but as you will see, it was totally worth it. I seriously cannot wait for their Wisconsin wedding next September!

:)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The locations are perfection and you captured it all so beautifully! Great job!

    ReplyDelete