Friday, October 19, 2012

Nadia and Amer



 Congratulations to this ridiculously fun couple! I had so much fun being a part of their special day. I took an insane amount of photos (but was able to keep my sanity, with the help of the amaaaazing Hadassah Bullis, my second shooter). These two were obviously so in love and it was an honor to be able to capture that.

I am so happy with the way the entire day turned out, and I think the images reflect that. There was a pretty awesome dance party as well, but I'm leaving out a good deal of content to respect religious wishes! If you know Nadia, I'm sure she'd love to show you more of what I was able to capture throughout the day (somewhere that the whole world can't see haha).

You guys are amazing, and I know you'll have a fantastic life together!

Lots of love,

Katie



1 comment: